Career options in the ERP market are really wide. The ERP scenario primarily offers two types of job options – that of the Functional Consultant and the Technical Consultant.
Functional Consultants are experts having understanding of the business processes and data flow and has the experience to fit these business requirements using the ERP product, analyzing gaps if any. Functional Consultants are generally domain specific like Finance, HR, Manufacturing etc.
Technical Consultants are experts having knowledge of the code, coding standards and implementation life cycle. Their main role is to do customizations, modifications, localizations or integrations to the existing product and develop various type of reports.
TEQTRON, having their primary focus on ERP and Agile PLM practice, always look towards hiring professionals with these technology background. Some of the positions normally available are –
Senior Software Engineers
Some of the benefits which a resource enjoys in our company is
* Company 401K Policy (Eligibility – minimum 1 Year)
* Incentive Policy – Recognize, Reward and Grow together
* Work Culture: – Creating a sense of belonging; We provide our employees good pay, benefits as wecare for them. We believe selecting the right resources is extremely important, but treating them as our asset is even more important. Once an employee joins they become part of us. Our resources on many occasions work above and beyond without anyone asking for it. So word of moth spreads fast and many talented resources want to join us.
* Training & Knowledge Sharing: We find for most people, career opportunities are just as important as the money they make. Knowledge sharing chalk talk, internal training will be part of our regular work culture.
* Teamwork, Honesty & integrity: Our practice teams are engaged in solution build improvement exercises. These are our mission critical activities where key members train and engage others. It allows us utilize the resources and allow them to learn, contribute and grow.
* Evaluate and Measure: Continuous evaluation and never-ending improvement is the final step of our system.